Rose By Any Other Name


Memory viewing Mommar here.

As I was playing Warcraft I met a young lady who also played.  We hit it off and started talking.   One of the things I wanted to impress her was my ability to find things in World of Warcraft.

This was during the Burning Crusade expansion where Dalaran was a blink in the developers eyes.   The girl had a thing for flowers.  So I did my research and saw that roses were very difficult to find in
the game.  At the time the only way to get these was to pickpocket them from mobs.  Most of these mobs were in places like Strathholme and Razorfen Downs.  But there was a nice spot up in the Hinterlands that you could pickpocket to your heart's content and get a large amount of them.

So I decided that I wanted to impress this girl with a dozen roses.   Having done a little research I went up to the hinterlands with my rogue and got busy to pick pocketing my dozen roses.  It took me a little bit under two hours to finish my project.   Then I got my picnic basket that I had won during one of the holidays.  Made an in game chocolate cake and went out to impress this girl.

Well to make a long story short.  I'm still single but she seemed to be mildly impressed.   So why tell you this story?    Because you never know what combination of items that you can get from different places can tell their own story.   From your banking toon being set up with the latest clothing options to just an interesting gift of hats you can have for a friend.   Everything can tell a story if you let it,  and a story is just as valuable as gold in your pocket.

So when you look to vendor an item in the next couple of weeks.   Think what stories you could be telling with that item.   Set it in your bank and someone might get a laugh out of it.  You might even score a kiss in the middle of Stormwind like I did.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Smell the Bacon and Eggs from Azeroth
It's not the size of the equipment 
It's fun to say Arrrrrghh
Zombie Auctioning
The Tripping of Theramore
You want to do WHAT????
KFC Ain't Got Nothing On Me
BMAH Blues
I am No Dunce
Hype Hype Hype
No Shirt No Service
Too Much Stuff
MOP Prep:  PokeWOW Part 1
MOP Prep: PokeWOW Part 2
MOP Prep:   Enchanters Pt 1
MOP Prep:  Enchanters Part Deux
MOP Prep: What to save for the Pandas Pt 1
MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Rose By Any Other Name"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide