It's fun to say Arrrrrghh


Avast me hardies Captain Mommar is here.

It's only fitting that today is the unofficial holiday Talk Like A Pirate Day.  As Gold Goblins we can live a pirate life of grabbing gold,  and spending it on our own treasures and luxuries.  I would suggest never calling an Orc a 'wench' unless you want to meet the business end of a cutlass.

I was running through Maraudon with a group,   and was arriving to the last boss of the instance.   Princess Theradras used to be one of those bosses that I dreaded.   She was a tough battle with a nasty knock back attack.  Dying and having to make that long run back was something that I dreaded consistently.  This was when I was tanking for instances so I had a larger chance of dying without a good healer.

This time the group seemed to be mowing through mobs and mini bosses rather quickly.   Many of the players had BOA gear and gear that was overpowered for the instance.   Also being a DPS class this time around I was able to enjoy the run a little bit more.   So in the back of my mind I was remembering a song that I had seen a video for to this instance.   



Now you can imagine as I'm trying to damage the targets this song is running on a continuous loop in my mind.   So a smile and laughter were peeling through the house.  Thankfully there was not Vent with the group or I would have some explaining to do.

As we are playing this game,  there are times that I wonder just how much fun people are having.  The idea of stopping and smelling the roses so to speak.   Veteran players have been through these instances four or five times as they have leveled.  Some have run these 100's of times looking for one item or another.   Performing the same task over and over can become tedious and we forget that this is a game.  It's meant for our enjoyment.   Anything less and there are other things to spend that 15 dollars a month on.

So today,  make sure to talk like a pirate somewhere.  Or talk like a wench if that is what you like to do.  But make sure to have some fun with this game.   That's what we're all here to do.

Good Luck and Good Fishing


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Zombie Auctioning
The Tripping of Theramore
You want to do WHAT????
KFC Ain't Got Nothing On Me
BMAH Blues
I am No Dunce
Hype Hype Hype
No Shirt No Service
Too Much Stuff
MOP Prep:  PokeWOW Part 1
MOP Prep: PokeWOW Part 2
MOP Prep:   Enchanters Pt 1
MOP Prep:  Enchanters Part Deux
MOP Prep: What to save for the Pandas Pt 1
MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "It's fun to say Arrrrrghh"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide