Leveling, Digging, Grass Picking o my


As I was leveling my new Goblin Shaman (yes, I know I'm behind the times with just leveling a goblin) and was enjoying my trip through Azshara.   Just hitting level 20 I finally got my trike so wasn't neding to run in wolf form everywhere (Levels 1-20 are the roughest,  constantly missing my flight forms and my speed mounts).

Finishing up quests (including my first on level dungeon in a long time) the levels were passing me by.  And the temptation was to go away from my regular plan to have a dual gathering talent til I hit the maximum level.   At that time I usually will power level whatever professions I intend them to have (in this case it's another Engineer/Alchemist).  

Staying on track and focus of plans isn't always the easiest.   With the materials I gathered while leveling I could have leveled both of these professions rather easily.   But not just tradition but good strategy kept me continuing to grind out the collection of herbs and minerals.  

Players in the first few weeks will be paying extra for every mineral out there.  This even includes the lowly copper and Peacebloom.  Even the items that are received from drops will go for extra prices as starting players learn what gear they want,  and purchase it at profitable prices.

The shape of the world always changes with the release of a new expansion.   With a new influx of players as well as established players returning and leveling new classes and races.   There is a fresh air that flies into the goblin noses of fresh money and fresh pockets to be relieved of coins.  

As my shaman blasted his way through Shadowfang keep with 4 others,  I was also reminded of the good old days.   Seeing treasure chests (the one we couldn't open because we didn't have a rogue) made me smile with memories of leveling all my other toons.   The people you meet and the people you enjoy playing this game with.

So less than three weeks and we all get to explore the same places with different eyes,  and hopefully enjoy the memories,  while making new ones.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries 

Is it Worth It?
MOP Prep:   Enchanters Pt 1
MOP Prep:  Enchanters Part Deux
MOP Prep: What to save for the Pandas Pt 1
MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Leveling, Digging, Grass Picking o my"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide