Breakfast Briefs


Mommar Here.

As I'm munching on my breakfast muffin (banana nut),   I was thinking about the last week and what occurred.   There are so many things going on with the new patch that it's difficult to keep track without extensive notes.  And to be honest,  it's enjoyable at times just to discover things without having them typed up on a web page.

Seeing that the Truegold cooldown had been removed on my alchemist was a pleasant surprise.   Where there isn't a huge demand in epic crafted item (Looking for Raid has made getting epic pieces much easier), it makes Truegold collection easier for crafting Vial of the Sands.

There were some very subtle changes in the major cities.   Finding the monk trainer in Orgrimmar was amusing (since monk class isn't available for play) so they looked extremely lonely.   I had started leveling a goblin (yes,  I know I'm late but thank you 11th slot) and remembered just how frustrating it was to run everywhere.   Flipping over to the new mount/pet tab and having non of them available to ride like the wind on was slightly depressing.

I've always said that when leveling the best combination to have is two gathering professions.   Later on switch  to powerleveling professions when needed.   Having added my new toon into one of my level 25 guilds I belong too gave me a lot of opportunities to gather more materials.  Bountiful Bags added a lot more materials to my bags.   Tied along with my Gnomish Army Knife I didn't run into any ruts that sometimes happen when gaining points in the professions.

It was nice to see the main cities start to become busy again.   Trade chat was more active with players looking for the new glyphs (including the ones that aren't released until Mists of Pandaria).  And the occasional crafted gem.  It was nice to get back into trade barking and answering requests.

World of Warcraft is a game (yes,  I know you already knew that) but sometimes even I forget that I pay 15 dollars a month to play it.  It's not just about making gold and dominating the auction house front.  It is just as important to spend time with friends and enjoy a little bit of pixel on pixel violence.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Previous Articles

MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment
Long Term Vs Short Term Profits
Two Accounts.. Twice the Profit
Thanks Uncle Scrooge McBlizzard
Goblins, Pandas and Blood Elfs O My
The Secret For Investing for MOP
I know what the Rock is cooking (in PVP Gear)
How Much Effect Do Bloggers Have?
The Death and Life of Truegold
Time vs Gold Investment
Return to your Essence
Harmony - We Don't Need Harmony
Jewelcrafting dailies or something
Its All Attitude
It's the Little Things
The Doh Club
Psychology of Selling



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Breakfast Briefs"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide