O Be Careful Little Goblin What You Buy.


Mommar here.  

I was doing my searching and hunting on the auction house recently and was surprised to see something posted.  Hopefully you do understand that it's a mental impossibility for any one writer
to know all the items that can be listed on the auction house.  But for the most part an experienced
Gold Goblin can have a good idea of what is available.  

Going through my pet searches for bargains I saw a Shimmering Wyrmling for sale.  I hadn't seen one of these for sale for a bit (since Wrath and the introduction of  Champion Seals.   It was a Bind on Equip item and not having seen one for a bit I debated on buying it to flip.   Then I looked at the description.


So,  the big hangup on this one was that I needed to be Exalted   But I said to myself wasn't this going to change with the pet cages?   Would I still need to be Exalted to use this and trade the pet?

So I went onto one of my low level alternates (My banking toon) and tried to summon it.   Wow,  there he was.   Many players have forgotten that they still have Champion Seals in their currency list.  And those that have found out they did quickly ran out to the Argent Tournament grounds and purchased the different pets available.   Many players didn't take the time to raise their reputation with the Sunreavers (horde) or Silver Covenant (Alliance).  

The important factor in everything is to read where something comes from.   In being a gold goblin,  rare means valuable.   There are pets and items in World of Warcraft that if you have the right access you can sell at a premium.   Not just pets such as the Tiny Sporebat for resell if you have exalted with the Sporeggar faction crafted items such as the Mammoth Mining Bag from the Sons of Holdir quartermaster in Icecrown.

When you're looking through items on the Auction House and see something you don't recognize.  Taking a moment,  looking up where it came front might give you a direction on where you can get
more items for resell.  Items that maybe other gold goblins haven't seen yet.  And knowledge is gold gobbling power.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

The End of Warcraft? Whats Next?
Not So Bottomless Bag of Holding
MOP Prep:  PokeWOW Part 1
MOP Prep: PokeWOW Part 2
MOP Prep:   Enchanters Pt 1
MOP Prep:  Enchanters Part Deux
MOP Prep: What to save for the Pandas Pt 1
MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment












Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "O Be Careful Little Goblin What You Buy."

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide