Junk In The Trunk


This weekend I started to level one of the Pandarian Monks.   Needless to say it was an interesting experience.

As I was leveling I could not stop but look at the scenery and the time that had been taken to craft the area.  The music was excellent and everything looked smooth.   But if you hate running from place to place then this these opening levels are going to drive you insane.

This will be my 12th character I will level,  and I have never had to run from one quest spot to another that much.   Many times you start and do one quest,  run upstairs and on a road to another quest,  only to backtrack to turn in the quest.   All the while mobs might end up attacking you on the road.  Nothing like a friend on Skype saying 'get these *^%&*ng monkeys off of me' to make you bust out laughing.

Which is something that I don't always get to enjoy.  I have always been able to level characters both
old and new on my own.  But the group experience is one that can be enjoyed tremendously when leveling.   Especially with being able to share funny comments and making sure of each others progress.   Many comments were made about the proportions of our pandas and the 'junk in the trunk' that the female pandas have as they are running.

Warcraft isn't just about making gold.   Especially when there is little if no opportunity in the first 20 quests.  With the way that the opening Pandarian zone is set up there is no auction house. There are no mailboxes allowing sending extra items  to one of your higher level toons as well.   You can level your professions (I choose my standard mining and skinning) but with a serious lack of bag space at the start it can be difficult to keep track of items.

It's a pure leveling experience from the start.   And those that give it a try will find something different. And to me something brilliant when it comes to what Mists of Pandaria can be.  For all the problems that people have run into and have shown their disappointment.  Roll a Panda,  and enjoy some of the best storytelling that Blizzard has to offer.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

I bought My Gear on Ebay
Time Is Money Brewfest Edition
Brewfest 2012:
Slow Markets Does Not Mean No Markets
Easy Money From Skinning in MOP
Warcraft Harvest Festival:  Whats it good for?
Leveling professions - Easysauce
First Day In Pandaland
The First 48
The Gospel of Goblin: MOP Edition
MOP Prep:  Last Minute Shopping
O Be Careful Little Goblin What You Buy
The End of Warcraft? Whats Next?
Not So Bottomless Bag of Holding





Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Junk In The Trunk"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide