Tips for the Junk Impaired


Here at camp JMTC, the office staff (that would be the cats and I  have all sorts of different items that we collect.  From old baseball cards to stuffed animals (someday I will make some kid very happy by donating them).

My wow storage isn't that much different.  I tend to collect grey items from time to time that tickle my interest.  From my Moldy Leather Set that I have held onto for years (it's my version of the light blue suit my father has had for years) to hats of many colors and odd looks.

There tends to be a thriving business for these items.   Items that serve no other purpose other than to make people turn their heads,  or have a cool look.   Even white items such as the Diamond Tipped Cane can go into high demand for players both role playing and wanting to have the latest style for their bank toons.

I've always been hesitant to throw things away,  even common items such as food from different areas.  As I was leveling my goblin,  The Lost Isles, i was collecting the food I would never eat and sending them to my banking toon to sell.  One of each item went to my main to keep up with the eating of different food that the Tastes Like Chicken achievement enticed me to buy and eat previously.

You never really know what item will sell.   One persons junk might be another person's treasure.  So keeping an eye on what is on demand from the AH through theunderminejournal.com or wowuction.com and see just how much that 'treasure' might bring into your coffers.   Or just take a chance and put up a few of the more interesting items on the auction house.  You could be surprised at what someone might want for their collection.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous articles

Its not being lazy,  it's being unmotivated
Lost Pets for MOP
Leveling Digging, Grass Picking O My
Is it Worth It?
MOP Prep:   Enchanters Pt 1
MOP Prep:  Enchanters Part Deux
MOP Prep: What to save for the Pandas Pt 1
MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Tips for the Junk Impaired"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide