Motivate the Gold Troops


Mommar here.

It's just a little bit over three weeks before the panda infestation begins.   With this expansion pack there seems to be less of a feel of excitement than any of the previous ones.  It could be the overhaul of the talent tree.  Or the pet battles in the future.   Or one of several parts of Mists Of Pandaria that are feeling a little lackluster to many.

For me and the house of JMTC,  we are excited with the new expansion.   I"m looking forward to new places to view.  New lore to read and to enjoy and new character classes.   But the one thing that does creep into view is motivation to make gold.

I'll be honest with you faithful readers.  I could stop making gold and buy just about anything I want on the open market.   I have done the route of giving gold to players,  and buying items for everyone so they could enjoy.   There is a mountain of materials in guild banks with my toons name on them ready to buy and sell at a moments notice.  So making more gold is not a motivation buy itself.

What does motivate me is the thrill of the hunt.   I enjoy finding deals and sharing it with other players (yes my gang of goblins that includes you).   From the smallest deal to the deals that can rake in a large amount of gold for your coffers.   It's what motivates me to continue and make gold (and give it away from time to time).

One of the big things that motivates me will be the Black Market Auction House.  I was sorely disappointed when the Olympics in China gave the Spirit of Competition pet.   For some strange reason I only got this pet on my hunter toon and not my main raiding toon.   It was one of the few pets that I didn't have on my main,  and I always was saddened that he didn't have it.   The combination of all the pets was nice to see,  but I've had many ask where I got the pet and if they could get it.  

In theory the Black Market Auction House is supposed to make extremely rare items available.  It's a very controversial subject because players who had earned these items the 'right way' will see them on others that just paid gold for them.   Others welcome another chance to purchase mounts and pets that otherwise they would never be able to have for their collection.

This motivates me as it should you to make gold now.  Having a goal of one or two items that are on your must have list will keep the gold making blood flowing.  As your dragging through this months Darkmoon Faire dailies,  and even through making gold through your professions.   Keeping your goal in mind will get you through the grind.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Previous Entries

Do You Know Where Your Gold Is?

MOP:  Powerleveling Leatherworking in the Vale
MOP Prep:   Prepping the Farmer
MOP Prep:  Get to the Points
MOP Prep:  Reduction in Inventory
MOP Prep: Stuff to Gold,  Gold to Stuff
MOP Prep: Setting the Lineup
MOP Prep: Setting up the Cartel
MOP Prep:   Zero Balance Investment
Long Term Vs Short Term Profits
Two Accounts.. Twice the Profit
Thanks Uncle Scrooge McBlizzard
Goblins, Pandas and Blood Elfs O My
The Secret For Investing for MOP
I know what the Rock is cooking (in PVP Gear)
How Much Effect Do Bloggers Have?
The Death and Life of Truegold
Time vs Gold Investment
Return to your Essence
Harmony - We Don't Need Harmony
Jewelcrafting dailies or something
Its All Attitude
It's the Little Things
The Doh Club
Psychology of Selling



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Motivate the Gold Troops"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide